Boda Borg Boston
We are back open after the big snow. If you're wearing heavy boots to get here, please remember to bring sneakers or shoes for Questing!
We want you to have the best time possible, so when planning your visit, please remember:
- Consider making a reservation, especially on weekends and holidays as we limit the number of Guests and are often fully booked,
- Wear sneakers or closed-toed shoes (required!) and clothes you can climb and crawl around in,
- Arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to check in,
- Make sure your waivers are complete or that you have some extra time before Questing to complete them on-site,
- Please call us for bookings of thirty or more, as limits or deposits may apply.
Are you ready to break out of prison, win a TV game show, explore a haunted house and run an obstacle course? You'll do that and so much more in a visit to Boda Borg Boston. Each of our many Quests offers challenging fun for your team of 3-5 in an environment unlike anything you've experienced before. Come for a few hours or stay all day and find out what has captivated Sweden for nearly twenty years.
To buy a gift certificate or to make a reservation at Boda Borg Boston, please go here! Remember, you need at least three people to Quest and we don't add people to your group. Also, please remember to fill out waivers online and that anyone under 18 must have their waiver filled out by a parent or legal guardian.
We limit our number of Guests at any one time and have had to turn Guests away if they didn't have a reservation, so please book in advance! This is especially important for weekends and holidays when we are often fully booked.